New members are strongly encouraged to follow these six easy steps to help them in the process of job search.
New members are strongly encouraged to follow these six easy steps to
help you in the job search process:
- Please join us for a group meeting. As you enter the
room, sign in and use the colored paper on the table to create a name tag.
Occupation groups are color-coded. Select the color that best fits your profession
and write your name on both sides of the paper.
- We will ask you to introduce yourself to the group, provide a brief
synopsis of your professional background, and tell us know what type of work you
are looking for.
- Have your resume reviewed. Bring a hard copy to the meeting and give it to Jeff
Claypool. Make suggested edits as appropriate.
- Have your resume posted on the Triad Career Network website for employers to access. You can select up to 3 areas where you want it to appear.
Send your resume (PDF file), including your choices, to AccessInformationServices@gmail.com.
- Attend the meetings! Networking is an integral part of Triad Career Network success. Did you know that 80% of the jobs are not posted? Keeping this in mind, it is integral to your success to learn networking skills, and the latest in job search techniques.
- Practice your interviewing skills. Schedule a mock interview with Jeff Claypool. It will
be recorded and you’ll receive feedback on your interview style.